Visit us at Booth #110 for Show Specials
13th Annual Vegas Cosmetic Surgery and Aesthetic Dermatology is organized by Vegas Cosmetic Surgery (VCS) and would be held during Jun 7 - 11, 2017 at The Bellagio, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for Aesthetic Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Facial Plastic Surgeons, and Oculoplastic Surgeons involved in the care of patients with Aesthetic concerns.
This educational conference addresses the need that these specialists face for in-depth technique discussions to meet higher standards of care and produce better results for their patients. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Demonstrate an improved understanding of how to avoid the most common problems in rhinoplasty.
• Differentiate the various approaches to blepharoplasty and browlifting to determine that best suited to the patient.
• Assess which patients might be the best candidates for surgical rejuvenation and which might benefit from non-invasive approaches to facial rejuvenation.
• Compare options for skin rejuvenation through the use of lasers and other skin tightening devices, fillers, injectables and minimally invasive lifting techniques.
• Assess controversial topics in facial aesthetic surgery in order to make more informed decisions.
• Demonstrate an improved understanding of various approaches to facelifting and which procedure is appropriate for which patient.
This Symposium is now celebrating its 13th anniversary in Las Vegas under the leadership and coordination of its founder, S. Randolph Waldman, MD. Vegas Cosmetic Surgery was initiated to foster a spirit of cooperation and understanding between the four “core” specialties that are primarily involved in the science, practice, and teaching of aesthetic surgery and medicine. This Symposium is proud to host the leading educators and teachers in the fields of facial plastic surgery, plastic surgery, dermatology and oculoplastic surgery.
We are extremely proud that Vegas Cosmetic Surgery and Aesthetic Dermatology was not only the first truly multi-specialty forum in the aesthetic field, but by listening to our faculty and attendees, VCS is now the largest event of its kind in North America.